Forum Blog Daily Prayer The Rock About Us Concerts Calendar Gallery
On the 17th of May in the year of the Lord 2014 we in CMI proclaimed the start of the church THE ROCK! This is a church where all metalheads, bikers and all other kinds of people are welcome and where all are loved just the way they are no matter their background or what they look like. Lots of prayer have been going on before the start of this church and we are sure GOD has great plans for it and that He will use it to be a blessing to many.
THE ROCK IS...
• A church built on the Rock Jesus Christ, who is the center of all we do
• A church who doesn't judge by outward appearance but looks on the heart. <1 Sam 16:7>
• A church that cares. We want to be Jesus' outstretched hands to people we meet.
• A church where metalheads, bikers and all other kinds of people are welcome and can feel at home.
• A church that prioritize prayer.
• A church that believes that the Bible is the Word of God and that its message is relevant to us today.
• A church that believes that God can do wonders and miracles in both big and small and that He cares for each one of us and that He wants to help us in our daily life.
The following Bible quotes are the foundation for the ROCK:
The Lord is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.
But the Lord is my fortress; my God is the mighty rock where I hide.
So now I am giving you a new commandment: Love each other. Just as I have loved you, you should love each other. Your love for one another will prove to the world that you are my disciples.
1 SAMUEL 16:7
But the Lord said to Samuel, “Don’t judge by his appearance or height, for I have rejected him. The Lord doesn’t see things the way you see them. People judge by outward appearance, but the Lord looks at the heart.”
He lifted me out of the pit of despair, out of the mud and the mire. He set my feet on solid ground and steadied me as I walked along.